WIT : Unity Game Development
with Robert Booth
In this workshop you will learn the basics of using the Unity Game Engine. We will build a simple game that is set in 3D space. We will learn how to apply materials to the game objects that we create. We will script in C# code using Visual Studio. We will use physics to make objects move. We will learn how to do collision detection and script behaviors based on collisions. We will build a HUD that displays the score, as well as replay options.
- If you need equipment for this program, please complete this short tech form and we will get back to you
- We will be using Zoom for virtual teaching. Please make sure you have Zoom installed.
- We will be using Google Classroom for assignments, so please make sure to have a Google account
- Reminder texts with details about the workshop and how to prepare for it will be sent one week before the start date.
- If you are not a member of the Digital NEST please complete this membership registration form here It is free!
- Must be a Digital NEST member, or in the process of becoming a member, to take this program.
- Beginner friendly, so no programming experience required
- All equipment and software programs are provided.
- The instructor will follow up with you regarding the equipment and access to the virtual classroom, so stay tuned!
Mar 2 - Apr 8th, 2021
Tue and Thu for 6 weeks from 4:30 - 6:00 pm
For more info, call us at 8317226378