WIT : Database Design
with Franco Sanchez
Our world today is heavily technologically driven, and everyday there is massive amounts of information being transferred across different devices, systems, and networks. To the common person, it’s easy to take for granted how accessible, reliable, secure, and efficient data and information is shared between our devices and the internet. This is largely made possible by the critical work of data programmers, architects, and administrators, who design and implement the vast data systems that operate schools, hospitals, banks, airports, and so much more. This workshop will introduce you to the design process deployed in databases, and we will explore the various data modeling tools, such as E-R Diagrams and Normalization. By the end you should be able to craft a simple database system that deploys information efficiently and reliably.
- We will be using Zoom for virtual teaching. Please make sure you have Zoom installed.
- You will need a Mode Analytics account for this class. Please create on here (you can use your Google account)
- Reminder texts with details about the workshop and how to prepare for it will be sent one week before the start date.
- If you are not a member of the Digital NEST please complete this membership registration form here It is free!
- If you are not a NEST Member, please register here
- Please register on the Google Classroom for this class here
- Beginner friendly; no programming experience is required
Jun 14 - Aug 4th, 2021
Mon and Wed for 8 weeks from 4:00 - 6:00 pm
For more info, call us at 8317226378