Graphic Design 2A: Intermediate Content Creation
with Mayra Ruiz-Valtierra
Build your portfolio by creating fun content for films and events in the community! In this advanced class you will take what you learned in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop and apply them to create portfolio pieces like posters, social media marketing content, logos, and much more. You’ll also learn to practice communicating with clients, how to complete projects with a deadline, and in the end have a solid portfolio to show to future clients.
In this training members will learn:
- How to elevate your Adobe Illustrator skills to create professional designs.
- How to layout a design for print and web.
- How to use and create a style guide.
- How to talk and listen to clients.
- How to elevate your photoshop skills to create
- professional mockups for your portfolio.
- How to train your eye for good design.
- Must have a basic understanding of how to use Adobe Illustrator and tools like the Pen tool, Shape tool, Type tool.
- Must have a basic understanding of how to use Adobe photoshop and how to select things in photoshop, and how to take out backgrounds, use the masking tool.
- Members who participate may qualify for a working laptop equipped with the Adobe Illustrator and the Adobe Photoshop program from the Digital NEST.
- This is the third class in a series of training for the Graphic Design training program. Your instructor will go over the program in detail the first week of instruction, and will send out the registration link to those interested.
- Next Training: Graphic Design 2B: Intermediate Content Creation 2
- Attend all workshop sessions
- Participate in training discussions
- Deliver project updates on time
- Deliver projects, project files and assignments according to deadlines
Sep 21 - Nov 23rd, 2021
Tue for 10 weeks from 4:00 - 6:00 pm
For more info, call us at 8317226378