Filter by Subcategory
with Gabriel Medina
Thank you for showing interest in volunteering as a Media Fellow for the 2019 Watsonville Film Festival. This year we having an amazing showcase of films, filmmakers, and talents attending and we want you to help document the event as a Media Fellow. As a Fellow you will help to document the festival in different roles and receive the following perks:
- Receive an all access Media Fellows badge with your name and title
- Access to the Media and Volunteer Center during the festival
- Access to screenings and special events that are sold out
- Interview and meet filmmakers and talent attending the festival
- Receive community service hours and/or a Media Fellows Certificate of Participation.
- We will provide snacks and drinks throughout the festival for Fellows.
Must attend one of the follwing traingings to particapte, March 20 4pm - 5:30pm or March 27 from 5pm - 7:30pm
For more information about this years film festival please visit: Watsonville Film Festival
WIT: Web 1 - Web Design for Beginners
with Monica Gutierrez
This workshop series is an interactive and hands-on demonstration of how the web development process works. They will start with website information, images, text, and tools from a client to experience how someone would put it all together to make an appealing web page. The workshop will be a preview of design principles and techniques such as contrast, alignment, color,and proximity while learning Illustrator. The last 2 weeks will focus on bringing the design to life with code.
This course is part of a WIT track. It is encouraged to take WIT 1 but it is not necessary for this course. If you are interested in joining bizzNEST then it is necessary for you to continue the track and complete all the WIT courses.