Filter by Category
WIT : Web Dev 1 - Intro to Python
with Mayra Ochoa
Get introduced to the world of programming by learning Python and pygame by creating a challenging and fun platform game for your friends to play. You will learn professional tools that software and web developers use today in a fun and interactive way. At the end of the workshop, you will come out with a game you created, a comfortable level of Python and Pygame, the confidence to learn more code, and a competitive edge as an aspiring web or software developer.
- If you need equipment for this program, please complete this short tech form and we will get back to you
- We will be using Zoom for virtual teaching. Please make sure you have Zoom installed.
- We will be using Google Classroom for assignments, so please make sure to have a Google account
- We will be using Repl.it, so please make an account with your Gmail
- Reminder texts with details about the workshop and how to prepare for it will be sent one week before the start date.
- If you are not a member of the Digital NEST please complete this membership registration form here It is free!
- Must be a Digital NEST member, or in the process of becoming a member, to take this program.
- Beginner friendly, so no programming experience required
- All equipment and software programs are provided.
- Instructor will follow up with you regarding the equipment and access to the virtual classroom, so stay tuned!