Filter by Category
Digital Media Cohort
Field Trip: Impact Creative
with Yazmin Herrera
Are you always thinking about new ways to tell stories and want to get paid for it? Impact Creative is an amazing local studio in Santa Cruz and their employees are ready to give you tips on your resume and interviewing skills to get hired at a company like theirs!
Lunch and transportation is paid for.
The day will look like:
- Arrival: 9am
- Welcome/tour: 9:15am -10:15am
- Mock Interview & Resume Tips Workshop: 10:30am - 12pm
- Leave in time for lunch or have lunch w/ employees.
with Gabriel Medina
Thank you for showing interest in volunteering as a Media Fellow for the 2019 Watsonville Film Festival. This year we having an amazing showcase of films, filmmakers, and talents attending and we want you to help document the event as a Media Fellow. As a Fellow you will help to document the festival in different roles and receive the following perks:
- Receive an all access Media Fellows badge with your name and title
- Access to the Media and Volunteer Center during the festival
- Access to screenings and special events that are sold out
- Interview and meet filmmakers and talent attending the festival
- Receive community service hours and/or a Media Fellows Certificate of Participation.
- We will provide snacks and drinks throughout the festival for Fellows.
Must attend one of the follwing traingings to particapte, March 20 4pm - 5:30pm or March 27 from 5pm - 7:30pm
For more information about this years film festival please visit: Watsonville Film Festival